Kambe is looking to recruit a Finance Assistant (Purchase Ledger Clerk) to join our wonderful team!
This is a full time role based in our Bristol office.
The position would ideally suit someone with excellent attention to detail, a love of figures and a desire to work in a creative, dynamic and socially minded environment.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 24th July, for interview on Wednesday 1st August.
- At least 2 years Finance Experience
- At least A-Level, or equivalent, qualifications
- Digital Accounting experience
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and mathematical skills
- Experience of handling sensitive company and employee data confidentially, discreetly and securely
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of working with Xero Accounting Software
- You enjoy working within a small, versatile organisation
- You are eager to contribute to and take responsibility for broader financial and administrative projects
- You are great at working effectively with others
- You take a methodical and proactive approach to work
- You have experience in providing finance support to non-finance colleagues
- You can work effectively with or without supervision
- You have a drive for continuous improvement
- You have a “do what it takes” attitude, willing to take on tasks outside your usual responsibilities and comfort zone
We look forward to hearing from you!