We are looking for an experienced, dynamic, motivated and passionately ethical Events/Festival Operations Manager to join our amazing team as a long-term member to play a leading, central and developing role in the planning and delivery of our portfolio of events, including Shambala Festival and Starry Skies.
This is a full time role based in our Bristol office.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role by 5pm on 9th April 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be shortlisted and notified by 15th April. Interviews will be held on 22nd April in Bristol, if permitted, or via Zoom.
- Demonstrable significant festival manager / operations experience
- Excellent IT literacy including Excel, Word, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing event Health & Safety and creating risk assessments
- Experience of managing project budgets on target
- Experience of line management and training
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working with Eventree event management software
- Experience of working with Asana project management software
- Experience of working with Vector Works
- Experience of Event Site Management
- Driving Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Plant certificates
- Health & Safety Qualification (such as IOSH)
We look forward to hearing from you!